Friday, March 08, 2013

Well, This Is Awkward.

There are a few things in life that I flat out judge other people for doing/liking/enjoying, but mostly in my head and sometimes out loud if I'm feeling very strongly on the subject. But after all my quiet judgement and stifled snickering, I have regrettably become aware of things that I have been doing that I never thought in a million years would happen to me.

1) I'm officially that person who carries around their iPad everywhere. I'm not even that important, you guys.
2) I have about 4% interest in house music. Pretty sure I though it would stay at -12% for just about forever. The positive number is astounding in itself.
3) Reality TV. Can't. Stop. Watching. My poor, poor brain...
4) "Once you go iPhone you never go back." Oops.
5) Cats are totally happening right now. I kinda of hate it and I kind of love it. WHO AM I?


Sigh. I'll go sit in the corner now and think about what I've done...

No comments: