Sunday, October 07, 2007

la la la...

[Luke and Jess apartment hunting]

JESS: Forget it.
LUKE: Why, what was wrong with that one?
JESS: It was pink.
LUKE: We can paint it.
JESS: You mean I can paint it.
LUKE: We can paint it together.
JESS: Great, then we can hold hands and skip afterwards.
LUKE: Fine, which one do you like?
JESS: The one before.
LUKE: The one with the two fridges?
JESS: No.
LUKE: Well, the one before was the one with two fridges.
JESS: No, the one we saw before was the one with the cat.
LUKE: I hate cats.
JESS: Well, I don’t think the cat came with the place.
LUKE: Yeah, but it had carpeting which means it’s always gonna smell like a cat.
JESS: Clean the carpet.
LUKE: Paint the pink.
JESS: Fine, the one next to the bank.
LUKE: Too many windows.
JESS: What?
LUKE: Six windows all on one side, three o’clock in the afternoon – we’re sitting in an oven.
JESS: So we get curtains.
LUKE: Well, you’ll have to help me put them up.
JESS: Great, then we can hold hands and skip afterwards.
LUKE: Stop saying that.
JESS: You know what, I don’t care. Pick whichever one you want.
LUKE: I’m not picking by myself.
JESS: You’re the one who wants to move.
LUKE: Oh, so you like living the way we do?
JESS: Fine by me.
LUKE: No space, no privacy.
JESS: I got plenty of privacy.
LUKE: Yeah, because I’m sitting downstairs in the dark watching a two-inch TV.

:)

No comments: