Sunday, May 10, 2009

a wake up story.


i woke up this morning at 8:00. i looked out the window and the world didn't look very happy. the clouds were gray and the sun wasn't out. i didn't hear any birds either. this isn't very fun weather for a special day like this, i thought to myself.

i got out of bed and washed my face to wake myself up. then i crawled back into bed to lie down for a little bit longer until everybody else woke up. then i checked my phone to see what time it was. but instead of seeing the clock, the front of my phone said "46 new text messages." i stared at it a little longer... 46 text messages? what on earth...

"well, i hope you're asleep now. i'll tell you a story that you can read in the morning." that's how it started. and it ended with, "so she said yes. because they were meant to be. and they lived happily ever after. the enddd. i love you!"

the world no longer looked unhappy. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that's possibly the cutest thing i've ever heard (=

rOnaMaGlian said...

this makes me really happy