Monday, April 02, 2007

missing pieces.


hello, my name is ___________ and i can’t live without __________. my hero is __________. if i had one wish, i would wish for ____________. i can tell you what it feel like to be ___________. if the last thing i saw before i died was ____________, i would die a happy person. sometimes i hate it when a person ___________ without caring. if ___________ were not an issue, my world would be a better place. sixteen years of living and i have yet to find the perfect _____________. i wish i could make you __________. sometimes, i feel as if ___________ is my only escape. why can’t i be more___________? i think people should care less about ______________ and more about ____________. ______________ is the way to my heart. i strive for _______________, but i don’t expect it. i’ve learned that ____________ comes from the most unexpected places. ____________ is my favorite person. i am devoted to ____________ although it may not seem like it. sometimes, it’s hard for me to ______________. if there was one person i’d want to meet, it’d be ______________. if i could describe my best friend in one word, i would use the word ____________. my biggest pet peeve is ___________. my biggest fear is ____________ and that will never change. i think that __________ is the best characteristic someone can have. the best feeling in the world is knowing that ____________. if i told you ____________, what would you say? i apologize for being so _________, but i can’t help it. i think that ___________ is the best way to vent. i wouldn’t trade my ___________ for anything. if you think you’ve _____________, think again :)

(sorry, no word bank. yeah, use your imagination...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

creative.

Anonymous said...

if i could describe my best friend in one word, i would use the word AMAZING. HAHA I love that word.

Anonymous said...

she hates me doesnt she.

athena said...

hate is a very strong word.