Sunday, June 24, 2007

this week's.


so many secrets that are posted on postsecret can be so depressing. it sucks knowing there are so many people out there that have secrets that are hurting them mentally/physically/emotionally day after day and they can't talk to anyone about them. and when oxfordsecret started up, i saw how even people my own age are having their own problems that they can't seem to share openly in order to fix them. i'm just glad that i have people in my life that i can run to whenever i have a problem. aside from my family, there are only a handful of people out there that i can tell absolutely ANYTHING to. they should know who they are. and i am forever grateful for their open ears and open hearts. and just so you all know, if you ever need anyone to talk to, i'll be here, there, anywhere you need me. i promise. i'm all ears.

and to end on a happy note, this secret made me really giddy:
yes, yes. stealing is bad. but it's cute, right?! :)

No comments: