Saturday, January 12, 2008

just fine.


"let it go. can’t let this thing called love get away from you. feel free right now, go do what you want to do. can’t let nobody take it away, from you, from me, from we. no time for moping around, are you kidding? and no time for negative vibes, cause i’m winning. it’s been a long week, i put in my hardest. gonna live my life, feels so good to get it right.

so i like what i see when i’m looking at me when i’m walking past the mirror. don't stress through the night, at a time in my life ain’t worried about if you feel it. got my head on straight, i got my vibe right. i ain't gonna let you kill it. you see i wouldn’t change my life, my life’s just fine. you see i wouldn’t change my life, my life’s just fine.

feels so good, when you’re doing all the things that you want to do. get the best out of life, treat yourself to something new. keep your head up high. in yourself, believe in you, believe in me. having a really good time, i’m not complaining. and i’m a still wear a smile if it's raining. i gotta enjoy myself regardless. i appreciate life, i’m so glad that it's mine..."



(i love these lyrics.)

No comments: