Sunday, May 25, 2008

sleepfest.


so last night i was pretty tired from my day and decided to take a little nap. but i guess i didn't realize how tired i really was. it was around 8:00 or 8:15 or something and i hopped in bed. just in case i didn't wake myself up, i set my alarm for 10:15. and just in case that didn't work, i set my away message to "nap. someone wake me up at 10." with everything set and ready to go, i put on my maroon 5 playlist and shut my eyes.

...athena didn't open her eyes until about 20 minutes ago. the alarm didn't wake her up. the phone calls didn't wake her up. the text messages didn't wake her up. the instant messages didn't wake her up. nothing woke her up. she was knocked out.

11 hours of sleep. impressive, athena. impressive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that does sound very soothing. But it might be a little too much sleep for me.