Sunday, September 02, 2007

music&lyrics.

"i've been looking for someone to shed some light.
not somebody just to get me through the night.
i could use some direction
and i'm open to your suggestions.
all i want to do is find a way back into love.
i can't make it through without a way back into love.
and if i open my heart again
i guess i'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end..."

(yeah, i finally watched the whole thing last night. )

and hugh grant is one of my favorite actors ever ever ever. the first movie i remember seeing him in is two weeks notice. still in love with that movie. i've watched it with my mom a million times. and it's never occurred to us to buy it. i guess it's more fun that way (don't ask me how). then of course notting hill and sense and sensibility. and then about a boy...which was kinda weird. well, cute in a weird way. hahaha. that boy was just really weird to me. but hugh grant made it less weird. (wow, i used the word weird a lot.) hoorah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

favorite movie #1: like mike (unbeatable!!)

favorite movie #2: about a boy (RESPEKANIZE SUCKAZ!!)

you're the wierd one :P