Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Me, Myself, and I.

Some days I wish that the world wasn't so judgmental towards people who go places by themselves. I'll admit there are times that I've seen someone alone at a restaurant or movie theater and have wondered why they would come alone, but then I figure their spouse is out of town or their friend cancelled last minute. But still, what if they had come by themselves? Is that really all so bad? Has it suddenly become taboo to leave the house unaccompanied?

Some days I wish I could just go to a sit-down restaurant after a long day and have a nice meal to myself just because I want to. I mean, obviously, I can - but I guess it's just weird... Why is it so weird?

Maybe I just need to stop caring about what other people think. That's probably it.

No comments: