Tuesday, December 05, 2006

different words.


as of the last few weeks, it's been difficult for me to decipher the things i used to be so connected with. i knew everything about this (and that), and now...it's like i'm learning everything all over again. and i must say, i'm not too fond of it. watching it happen right in front of me...and then in my mind over and over again. i've seen it all before, but in a different way. to a different person. with a different meaning. in a different place; wait, no. same place. sometimes, i just don't get it. should i question myself? whatever the answer, it still won't get me anywhere. so, better question: should i question you? and they say there's no such thing as a stupid question. i beg to differ. let's redefine better, my friends. and if i could have just one thing, well, i think it'd be nice to have a sense of self-satisfaction.

No comments: