Tuesday, December 19, 2006

why?


because i don't know how to tell you. because i'm comfortable with you. because i need to work on my willpower. because you make me nervous. because i hate confrontation. because i wish i could fly. because sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side. because maybe i love you. because i can't live without you. because i remember the little things. because you're the only one that understands me. because i trust you. because you share your world with me. because you never ignore me. because you make me happy. because you support me. because you feed me. because you make me laugh. because there are things i regret. because i get jealous when you're with other people. because i'm not always honest. because you've changed me. because crying can be just as comforting as laughing. because there are things in this world that are better left unsaid. because i'm afraid. because hugs are the best kind of medicine. because i don't always wear my heart on my sleeve. because i need reassurance for everything. because i get confused very easily. because i need to raise my grades. because i could live off of that smile. because you can never go wrong by being nice. because i like suprises. because you amaze me. because i don't know how to explain.


sometimes the things he says makes me think...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHH because of the Hot Chocolate! :)

Anonymous said...

WEEEE!!! WE'RE BALLIN!!!

Albert Lowe said...

OOH OOH!
is this maybe kinda related/connected/inspired by what mr. jawor was telling us about in class?