Monday, December 10, 2007

playing in my head.


hey there delilah, what's it like in new york city? i'm a thousand miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty. yes you do. times square can't shine as bright as you. i swear it's true. hey there delilah, don't you worry about the distance. i'm right there if you get lonely. give this song another listen. close your eyes. listen to my voice it's my disguise. i'm by your side.

oh it's what you do to me
oh it's what you do to me
oh it's what you do to me
oh it's what you do to me
what you do to me.

hey there delilah, you be good and don't you miss me. two more years and you'll be done with school and i'll be making history like i do. you know it's all because of you. we can do whatever we want to. hey there delilah here's to you. this ones for you.

oh it's what you do to me
oh it's what you do to me
oh it's what you do to me
oh it's what you do to me
what you do to me.


(if just one line of this song somehow reaches my ears, the entire song is stuck in my head. for days. argh. i don't even know who i heard it from today...)

No comments: