Saturday, March 08, 2008

freak out.


so i was sitting at my laptop just minding my own business reading blogs and whatnot when out of nowhere...my laptop decides to shut down. i sit there for a few seconds trying to figure out what just happened. i thought it was just a power outage at my house or something because my laptop has never died on me before. it's been a perfectly good laptop ever since i got it two Christmas's ago. it's never gone haywire or anything.

so i tried turning it on and it started up for, like, a second then shut down again. so i tried again and it did the same thing. i wanted to cry. so i waited a couple minutes before trying again and this time it turned on. sadly, that's all it did. i tried opening firefox, but no dice. it was being super retarded. so i just shut it off and walked away, defeated.

i came back to try again thirty minutes later and...success! i don't know what i would have done if it didn't turn on. this thing has everything on it. i would fail out of life if it died.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your optimism! :)

Anonymous said...

The comment I just made was ment for the post below this one. hahaha

Raghav said...

oh man... sometimes I think about what would happen if my laptop suddenly crashed and I lost everything. I think I would seriously cry... homework, MUSIC, AIM logs, pictures, videos...

good lord. that's a scary thought hahah