Friday, March 28, 2008

things worth knowing.


i would much rather have someone call my writing pretty than call me pretty. i think it's a much better judge of character. i would much rather put on a smile than put on makeup. i think it's a much better way to look beautiful. i would much rather receive a dozen daisies than a dozen roses. i think it's a much more sentimental gesture. i would much rather listen to the lyrics of a song than the actual beat. i think it's a much better way to connect to a person. i would much rather walk somewhere far than drive there. i think it's a much better adventure. and i would much rather look at the world through a camera lens than through a television screen. i think it's a much better portrayal of how the world really is. or at least my world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with just about everything you said. Besides the music lyrics part. I mean, I like the lyrics, but it's the funck that gets me going. HAHAHAHA:)

kimlypv said...

amen.